Letter from tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Letter from tribunal

1977young
1977young Community member Posts: 87 Listener
Good afternoon, i just wanted to ask i called up the tribunal this afternoon for update on my appeal and the lady said that i was sent a letter on the 5th may inviting me to attend the hearing. i have not received the letter as yet but wanted to know if this is a good sign because it was supposed to be a paper hearing

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Paper hearing success is extremely low, ranging between about 3-8% success rate. If a decision can't be made on paper alone then yes they will ask you to attend the hearing. It doesn't mean anything other than "they've asked you to attend" success rate of those that appear in person is about 70%.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • 1977young
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I wish you all the best for it @1977young, keep us updated on how you get on :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • 1977young
    Thank u and i will do its been over 19 months from the start of my application its very stressful i just hope i get some good news out of it 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.