Channel 4 Quiz Show 'Moneybags' looking for contestants for new series — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Channel 4 Quiz Show 'Moneybags' looking for contestants for new series

HenryTeall
HenryTeall Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi there, 

I hope you're well!

My name is Henry, I am one of the Assistant Producers for the Channel 4 quiz show 'Moneybags', presented by Craig Charles. 

We are looking for enthusiastic and ongoing contestants of all ages and backgrounds for series 2 of our BAFTA nominated show. As a wheelchair user, and someone with Cerebral Palsy myself, I would love to see more disabled people come forward and give it a go! It is great fun...and you could grab yourself a life-changing amount of money, literally!

APPLY NOW at: www.moneybagstv.com

Filming will take place in Manchester in July 2022. 

Applicants must be aged 18 or over. Further terms, conditions and eligibility requirements apply. 

If you have any questions, please email me at: henry.teall@youngestmedia.com 

Best wishes, 
Henry

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.