Carers Allowance and P.60u — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Carers Allowance and P.60u

NatM Member Posts: 2 Listener
Good Evening
Has anybody got any experience of needing to request a P.60u to support their child's student finance application.  I have been requested to send one in but have no idea where to get one from.  The only taxable benefits I get is carers allowance and then universal credit. I am a fulltime carer for my son and havnt worked for 3 years but sfe have requested I send it or my daughters funding may stop and it's causing me a lot of stress on top of looking after my son.  I spoke to DWP carers allowance and they had no idea what I was talking about and told me to go online. Like I hadn't don't that already. To be told that after been in a que for an hour to speak to an agent just made me very angry. Any advice is greatly appreciated.  Thank you. Nat



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.