LCWRA advise please. Are we due any back pay? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA advise please. Are we due any back pay?

Options
2»

Comments

• hjford
    hjford Community member Posts: 29 Listener
    Options
    thank you poppy. I will update you when I get a reply, they are just making me question myself about if I’m right or not with all their journal updates refusing payments 
  • hjford
    Options
    THIRD UPDATE:
    I have received an update I n my journal the following. I’m thinking we are not going to get anything at this rate 😔 il update when I get a reply
    I have now referred this to a Decision Maker for Mandatory Reconsideration.
    I have now referred this to a Decision Maker for Mandatory Reconsideration

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,852 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hopefully another decision maker will fully understand the rules.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,698 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Seriously shocking
  • hjford
    Options
    Thanks poppy. Bibliokelpt
    this has been going on for about a week back and forth. They are adamant we are not entitled to nothing! I hope the 2nd decision maker will say I’m correct and I’m due three months money. I can’t see why they wouldn’t as everyone is saying they have it wrong. I’ve read some other posts on here and it seems like I’m not the only one having this trouble.
  • Gleigh1995
    Gleigh1995 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Did you hear back did you get back payment in the end currently going through similar
  • timmycat1_
    timmycat1_ Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    Hi, I reported my first sick note on 20th May 2023, will I get any back pay 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,065 Scope online community team
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Hello @timmycat1_. It's very quick to have had your assessment and result if you only submitted your evidence in May this year. There is usually a 3 full assessment period wait time so if you first provided evidence on 20th May 2023, it is unlikely based on the information provided that you will be entitled to any back pay. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Hi, I reported my first sick note on 20th May 2023, will I get any back pay 

Very unlikely based on this information. What date do you usually receive your money each month?

Your first LCWRA payment will be either Sept or Oct.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • ghannah01
    ghannah01 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Hi,

I wanted to know if I will get back pay. I submitted my first fit note on the 12th May 2022
  • ghannah01
    ghannah01 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Sorry I meant 16th June 2022
  • poppy123456
    Options
    ghannah01 said:
    Hi,

I wanted to know if I will get back pay. I submitted my first fit note on the 12th May 2022
    I tried to advise you on a previous thread back last October but you didn't return to answer the questions I asked you. You can see your other thread here with the questions I asked. lcwra

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.