If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Yay or nay what do you think

Options
Lisatho11987777
Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
edited June 2022 in Coffee lounge
What do you think  is he dead

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I say hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,124 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Never sure about anything the Sun says, but you never know.

2024 Election won

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,818 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There's lots of different stories flying around  the latest one I saw was that he was given 3 weeks. But there is no confirmation. Time will tell
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    If its true it will be months before we know or years in my opinion  there is a posibility and the Kremlin need to work out what to do lol 
  • leeCal
    Options
    Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov Has said that Putin is fine. I’m inclined to believe it actually. 

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Pioneering
    Options
    Putin's not dead, as there is no change in the regime as would happen if Putin had died . Is  he ILL probably.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,193 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    This is the Sun newspaper… I’ll say no more. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    Nope its in all the news papers and on TV and on the radio I just chose the sun things have changed on rusian TV the Russians believe he is dead 

That's by the by its a harmless question just to see what people think there are a lot of pointers  he doesn't get close to people who realy know him most of the photos of him are older photos 

I got it off Facebook lol  if he is dead be interesting to see how they tell the world I did look at everything else before posting its in nearly all the pappers I went through 
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    Nope its in all the news papers and on TV and on the radio I just chose the sun things have changed on rusian TV the Russians believe he is dead 
    That means nothing. It’s still the media.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    I don't know if any one else remembers  when Hitler was suposed to have died in the war it was said he lived until old age  so he didn't  have face war crimes  maybe Putin is going to try and do the same thing 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,193 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

That's by the by its a harmless question
    No one said it was. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @MarkM88 not everything in the media is a lie though I was only saying as its not just in the sun no one belived Putin would start the war when it was in  the media  but he did  be interesting to see how it turns out 
  • Siwheels73
    Siwheels73 Scope Member Posts: 748 Pioneering
    Options
    I have just done a quick search and the Media are only repeating the story in The Sun. Must be a slow news day to repeat such garbage.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @Siwheels73 maybe the guardian don't normaly follow what the sun say  its been on TV as well just have to see  I found it weird that people are betting on it supose people need to make money  some how lol  the Russian people seem to think he is dead he is probaly copying Hitler so that he doesn't have to face war crimes  and will be years before it comes out 

I hope its true without Putin the world will be safer 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,995 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I never know what to believe, I am quite of the mind that most people (government, media etc) aren't telling the truth the majority of the time. Everything is a game or a distraction for a purpose. Like the slow leaking of confirmation of alien life they've been covering up for years.
  • leeCal
    Options
    @Biblioklept said:
    Like the slow leaking of confirmation of alien life they've been covering up for years.
    Totally agree. 👽 

― Dalai Lama XIV

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,176 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Putin has been 'reported' as dead since 2015, so no new 'news' here.
  • leeCal
    Options
    Even if Putin had been dead for years it wouldn’t matter since whoever is impersonating him may as well be him anyway. If you see what I mean.

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,995 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    leeCal said:
    @Biblioklept said:
    Like the slow leaking of confirmation of alien life they've been covering up for years.
    Totally agree. 👽 
    I never know whether people are joking when discussing this because it seems to be one of those topics not many people can bring themselves to believe lol
  • leeCal
    Options
    @Biblioklept I wasn’t joking. I believe that alien life exists and further that we have been visited many many times by them. It’s kept secret mostly but I’ve seen quite a lot of reports on tv which I find believable. 

― Dalai Lama XIV

This discussion has been closed.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.