LCWRA

1Zaidmayne
1Zaidmayne Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2022 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi, I finally got my claim for limited capability for work sorted, I had to wait 38 Wks for my health assessment and I’m glad to say that I scored over the 15 points required for that. Since it’s been a year now I’m owed back pay from august 2021 as you have to stand for the first 3 months of your claim, there was a mix up with my sick notes so it was calculated from march this year originally, which meant I would receive my first payment this month on the 26th. I asked for a mandatory reconstruction and won that yet still I haven’t received 1penny in payment of either my back pay or my monthly payments! I’ve phoned the job centre several times asking for my call toe be escalated where I should have received a phone call from a case manager by 6pm of the following day which I never got? What can I do I feel like pulling my hair out! Please help!

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,005 Championing
    edited June 2022
    You refer to getting 15 points. Scoring points is only relevant to getting LCW for which there is no extra money.

To get extra money you have to be found to have LCWRA which requires that you meet any one of the LCWRA descriptors or are at risk is if not found to have LCWRA.

Have they told you that you have LCW or that you have LCWRA?