If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip. I haven't had a text to say they've received the report. Should I be worried?

Options
Kj2015
Kj2015 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited June 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello everybody,
Just a little anxious. I had my face to face assessment on the 31st May. I have no text to say they have received it and when I called they said it isn't on the system. Should I be worried, my anxiety is through the roof of the thought of them losing my assessment report as I am not in a rush to do that again. Has anyone else found this please?

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The report may be going through internal audit at the assessors.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,707 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They use to tke longer to be updated on system but if you're worried call the assessment people and ask if it's been sent
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @Kj2015. Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out.

It sounds difficult that you are feeling anxious. What usually helps you when you are feeling anxious?

I have noticed that @calotti and @Biblioklept have already offered some practical support. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

We are all here for you. You don’t have to face this, or anything else, alone if you don’t want to  :)

Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • jessica141
    jessica141 Community member Posts: 27 Connected
    Options
    This happened with me, try not to worry it took 17days for me to get a text and for them to receive it
  • Kj2015
    Options
    Hello everyone, thank you for replying to my query. I've still not had a text or anything. I'm just hoping its like you jess. Anxiety is through the roof x
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,707 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don't think everyone gets a text did you try calling assessment company to ask if it's been sent? Might stop you worrying f you know where it's at
  • Kj2015
    Options
    Good morning, I've spoken to the assessment place and they have said its being audited. Hopefully the dwp will receive it shortly. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Kj2015 said:
    Good morning, I've spoken to the assessment place and they have said its being audited. Hopefully the dwp will receive it shortly. 
    Thanks for the update, yes hopefully they receive it soon and things can start progressing for you :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.