Research Project: Parent and teacher perspectives on Year 6 SATs for children with SLDs — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Research Project: Parent and teacher perspectives on Year 6 SATs for children with SLDs

SapphireB
SapphireB Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Are you a parent who has a child in Year 6 or are you a Year 6 teacher? My name is Danielle and I am a BA student at Nottingham Trent University (NTU). I’m current seeking parents of Year 6 children to complete a Parent Questionnaire, and Year 6 teachers to complete a Year 6 Teacher Questionnaire. I am undertaking a research project to gain teacher and parent perspectives on Key Stage 2 SATs for children who have Specific Learning Difficulties (SLDs).

By contributing to this research, you will be adding to the current literature surrounding SATs but more importantly help researchers, educators and professionals alike understand how the affects of SATs impact  students wellbeing who have SLDs.

If you would like to take part, please complete one of the questionnaires below by 23/6/22:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @SapphireB and welcome to the community, thank you for thinking of us when carrying out your research. I wish you the very best with it.

events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.