is there any funding to help someone with serebal palsey gain access to funding for hydrotherepy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

is there any funding to help someone with serebal palsey gain access to funding for hydrotherepy

Options
abbiejane
abbiejane Community member Posts: 1 Listener
she lives in gloucester. any help would be appreciated

Comments

• abbiejane
    abbiejane Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    hi im new here, i am currently looking after a lady with serebal palsey and wondered if there was anything we could do regarding getting funding for hydro therepy.
    she is completly bed bound but had a wheelchair that has to be manually pushed.
    she is 51 years old. who would we contact regarding funding etc?
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @abbiejane thanks for your query and welcome to the community :)

Is this something she has spoken to her GP or physiotherapist (if she has one) about? I think you would have to check locally, but it may be possible for her doctor to refer her if there is need for it. 

I just want to check when you say; "had a wheelchair" do you mean "has", or does she no longer have a chair to use?

Let me know if I've missed anything, or if we can help further, and please feel free to have a look around the forum.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.