Dating website 101 I guess I ran right into this one…. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dating website 101 I guess I ran right into this one….

Options
golucky252
golucky252 Community member Posts: 35 Connected
This happened just now. I can’t make this up lol. I’m on a dating site. Just browsing. A guy that I had a conversation with a few years back tells me to call him. I call him (mind you it’s  late at night .) So my voice is a little groggy. The guy is like, “why do you sound like a TS?” I have nothing against the LGBTQ community. But wow Im 100 % a woman why would you say something like that ? Then he ask me what part of town I live in. It’s pretty late. So I wasn’t letting him come over. He’s like “why did u call me?” Then he says “you’re not talking about anything.” Then hangs up in my face. Then he texted me and tells me to block him on the dating website. I guess I shouldn’t have called him so late. But he told me to… 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.