Hi, my name is lucymae! How do I obtain a copy of my pip award? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lucymae! How do I obtain a copy of my pip award?

Options
lucymae
lucymae Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
how do I obtain a copy of my pip award. I believe there is a way, But after hours on the phone and achieving nothing except grey hair, I need help BADLY. Can anyone help please.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,204 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The only way is by ringing them on 0800 121 4433. Lines are open 9 - 5pm Mon to Fri. Best time to ring is as soon as they open.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @lucymae :) I'm sorry that you've had trouble getting through to them! You're not the first person to mention this, so you're not alone in your frustration.

Were you able to try and call them again today?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.