ESA50 or UC50 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA50 or UC50

Options
Hubs
Hubs Community member Posts: 13 Listener
Just been doing a little google research as you do, and I noticed...

I think I filled out a ESA50 and sent it back, but I'm claiming Universal Credit.
Shouldn't I have filled out a UC50?
Will it matter?

I downloaded and filled out the form on the computer as I have difficulty writing by hand. I printed it, signed it and sent it off and never thought to check the little ESA50/UC50 written in the bottom corner.

As some of you will remember, I had spoken to Health Asessment services in Nottingham last week and they said my doctor had been contact and the application was waiting to be signed off.

They never said anything whether the form was the wrong one.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,041 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They are both exactly the same form and the only difference is the letters before the number. In your case, it's clear that it's made no difference.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hubs
    Options
    @poppy123456,

Phhhewwwwwww, thanks Poppy, you can believe how much of a flap I've been in - And relax!!!.
    Think I'll leave a message on my journal too, just incase.

Like I said the other day, not enough oxygen getting to my brain. I'm making silly mistakes all the, it's embarrassing, I feel so stupid.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Everyone makes mistakes and this doesn't even sound like one so don't beat yourself up @hubs! <3 
  • Hubs
    Options
    Thanks @Biblioklept.

I appreciate your support :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.