Worried that I may have a new work coach as my current one was waiting for her contract to be renewe — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Worried that I may have a new work coach as my current one was waiting for her contract to be renewe

Options
BrianMcFaddenfan07
BrianMcFaddenfan07 Community member Posts: 253 Pioneering
I currently have a lovely female work coach at my local job center as she listens to me and answers any questions that either myself or my fiance have (my fiance comes with me for support as I can get really flustered and sometimes forget to asks questions I've wanted to ask if I'm on my own).
But at one of my previous 3 monthly appointments with her she said that she was waiting for her contract to be renewed and that she was hoping that it was going to be at my local job center as she prefers that one and also because she finds most of the people who attends appointments there are usually polite and friendly. She also said that she gets on with her colleagues better there too as they're friendlier than at the ones she's worked at, but when my fiance double checked my appointment date and time for me said that it's showing as the male work coach that my current adviser told us about.
She also said that the male work coach that I maybe having my future appointments with is nice.
I don't like it when things change after I've got used to them being a certain way for a long time.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.