08000232635 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Options
woodstar1984
woodstar1984 Community member Posts: 78 Connected
Hi there does anyone know this number 

Comments

• woodstar1984
    Options
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Online lots say it's DWP or assessment related
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    Yes I missed the call as I didn't know the number was just checking as I did search online it came up DWP regarding uc 
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    @Biblioklept I did make a claim ESA regarding support group i got turned down as it's crossing over to uc I done this in April this year sent all.medical evidence regarding mental health personality disorder so I will call them and make sure in the morning with my support worker 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,323 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Biblioklept I did make a claim ESA regarding support group i got turned down as it's crossing over to uc

The only ESA that's possible to claim now is New style ESA and to be enititled to this you'll need to have paid the correct amount of NI contributions from working in tax years April 2019 to March 2021.
    When claiming this at the same time as UC there's no financial gain, the ESA will just be deducted from any UC entitlement. Though ESA will pay class 1 NI and UC only pays class 3.
    Are you currently claiming UC? if so have you had a work capability assessment?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Biblioklept I did make a claim ESA regarding support group i got turned down as it's crossing over to uc I done this in April this year sent all.medical evidence regarding mental health personality disorder so I will call them and make sure in the morning with my support worker 
    Maybe they were calling to check some questions with you or ask about a date for assessment if you haven't had it yet?? Are there any notes on your UC journal?
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    @Biblioklept no message in uc journal
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    I did apply to NEW STYLE ESA SOMETHING TO DO WITH UC50 FORM 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    The UC50 form is the work capability assessment form when claiming UC, if you reported a health condition. It’s nothing to do with claiming New style ESA.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • woodstar1984
    Options
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    UC50 regarding My Eupd personality disorder 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Yes, that’s the work capability assessment form for UC. 
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    I've been on UC for about a year or so and they said that I have to fill in one of them uc 50forms which I have sent all medical evidence off just waiting for an assessment then I missed the call il ring tomorrow ingot confused 
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    @poppy123456 yes thats right depends what group.they put me in after an assessment plus I'm waiting for both uc50 and pip with medical evidence sent 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.