ANY NEWS ON LCWRA REVIEW WAITING TIMES PLEASE ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ANY NEWS ON LCWRA REVIEW WAITING TIMES PLEASE ?

Options
em444
em444 Community member Posts: 107 Connected
Morning Everyone
Hope all Is well with you, or as well as can be
As a lot of you may know, I have severe GAD & Depression, I do feel extremely anxious, a lot of the time, as Its really difficult for me, when I don't know what's happening.
My LCWRA review, Is next month, and I'm aware that because of Covid etc, a lot of people, have been waiting for quite some time, for their reviews.
I just wondered If anyone, has had any recent experiences, and would be able to put me In the picture ?
I do appreciate any updates, as my anxiety escalates, when I'm In the dark.
Thanks In advance, for any answers, and for being patient
EM444

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,334 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Reviews are still suspended and there's no news on when they will start back again. LCWRA is an ognoing award until a new decision says otherwise so your money won't stop.
    I know it's difficult but please try to relax.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • em444
    em444 Community member Posts: 107 Connected
    Options
    Thanks Poppy
    I get conflicting advice, from my dwp coach, so just gets confusing.
    Would be great, If they would just say, were behind 3 or 6 months, then at least Id know something
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,334 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I can't imagine that a work coach would know how long they are suspended for. When it's time for your review you will receive a letter on your journal telling you you're being referred.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.