Anxious

Nicetomeetyou22
Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Empowering
So sat in docs my anxiety is through the roof my tummy in knots I feel sick 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,445 Championing
    I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling anxious this morning @Nicetomeetyou22. Do you have an appointment with them today? 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    You are bound to feel like this I think going to the docs makes the most of us feel like this and especially with what you are going through 

Thinking of you and fingers crossed 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @Tori_Scope yep been in and seen doc now on bus home 🏠 xx

@janer1967 thank you I'm back home now got another script for pre gabalin I'm already on other meds 2 but it was a nurse I saw he can only prescribe certain things my bloods are still abnormal so the nurse thinks I need something stronger for pain as it's constant pain now he has asked a head doctor to ring me as the nurse also wants a 2nd opinion on couple of my results etc plus I have been referred to a pain management clinic I don't know how that's gonna help me xxx
  • janer1967
    I take pregablin for nerve pain they certainly helped me 
    Are you still taking the cancer trial drugs how are they making you feel 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @janer1967 they took me off the cancer trial drugs I am waiting on more tests my bloods are still the same I'm on tramadol pregablin he's just upped my dose of pregablin I'm also on stomach tablets I was on mitazipines but I stopped taking them they weren't helping I'm waiting on tested for stomach biopsies now and camera up my back end I don't know what I have but I wish the pain would stop 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Sorry @Nicetomeetyou22 i think my notifications are playing up today i didn't see this one.
    Hope your okay bab you have been in the wars lately xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath it's ok and yep someone should just take me to the vet and get me put down haha xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath I pretend to be ok but deep down I'm not but what can I do? Xxx
  • SueHeath
    Ha ha it's a good job you don't drink ha ha - hope your calmer now xxx
  • SueHeath
    @SueHeath I pretend to be ok but deep down I'm not but what can I do? Xxx
    yep i know i think we can all be  bit like that bab - but you can share with us we wont tell any one xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath yes I'm alot calmer now I have took me happy pills lol xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @SueHeath thanks but I don't wanna burden anyone with my problems as we all have problems we are all in same boat I will just keep my problems to myself but thanks for support darling xxx
  • janer1967
    O really hope the tests get done soon and you get some answers about what is happening 

Keep talking to your adopted mum on here as well as others . Turn up that music and dance round the house 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    @janer1967 thank you very much x
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    I can only repeat what has already been said @Nicetomeetyou22. We are all here for you. Sending you hugs.

You wouldn't be burdening us but you only need to share what you feel comfortable and want to share, nothing more and nothing less  :)