If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Mondays motto

Options
Nicetomeetyou22
Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Pioneering
If you judge people 
This means 
You have no time to love them.🤗❣️🤗

Comments

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Thank you @Teddybear12
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Aren't you lovely @Nicetomeetyou22. Thanks for always spreading kindness in our community!

You are one of our wonderful community members who make it the supportive and friendly space it is. Thank you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @L_Volunteer thank you for your kind words they mean alot to me I'm glad I joined this forum it's such a lovely place to be I have met some great friends like yourself and I have that 1 special friend as you may have noticed it's @SueHeath she's such a lovely caring woman we have just clicked as friends and I couldn't be more happier xxx
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @Nicetomeetyou22. Kindness is the very least you deserve.

I'm glad to hear you're glad you joined this forum! Yes, you and @SueHeath are great friends which is lovely to see  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Thank you @L_Volunteer means alot ❤️
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    You are always welcome @Nicetomeetyou22. The very least you deserve. How are you doing today? I hope you are well but you know where we all are if you need anything  :)

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I really love this Motto @Nicetomeetyou22 my friend xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Thank you @sueheath my beautiful friend I missed you when you was away I hope you had a lovely time away darling xxx
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello You i was getting ready to send the search party out @Nicetomeetyou22 ha ha. Ahh thanks and yes we had a great time. Hope all's well in your part of the world xxx
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.