If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Complaints on Housing Association

Options
oldngrumpy
oldngrumpy Scope Member Posts: 218 Pioneering
Hia folks

I am not going into detail my problems with my neighbours and Housing Association has been going on for over thirty years with various neighbours.
I am preparing a rather lengthy essay. Addressing certain behaviours of the neighbours, but also the incompetent Housing Association.

Can they throw me out of my home for being highly critical on the past area managers incompetence. I also want to be critical on the current Area Housing Manager incompetence?
Also one of their current electrical engineer.  This is also a long story.

I want to give a warts and all statement.  But I am worried about consequences.

Also I have looked at if this is possible for a failing Housing Association to go into special measures. Is this possible?

Folks the above dialogue may sound a bit petty. But it's seriously affected my mental health.
Thank you.

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear this has had such an impact on your mental health @oldngrumpy
    Also I have looked at if this is possible for a failing Housing Association to go into special measures. Is this possible?
    I know that there is a regulator of social housing, so it might be worth getting in touch with them?

Do you feel as though you're able to access the support you need for your mental health at the moment?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • oldngrumpy
    oldngrumpy Scope Member Posts: 218 Pioneering
    Options
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @oldngrumpy. It is the very least you deserve. If we can do anything else to help, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are all here for you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.