Problems posting — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Problems posting

Options
poppy123456
poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,263 Disability Gamechanger
Anyone else having issues posting comments? I've just tried to post a comment a few times but keep having a message saying "your comment will be posted once approved." I've not been contacted by anyone from scope.
I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Comments

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW Community member Posts: 355 Pioneering
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Someone else posted a similar problem earlier today.
    Scope replied saying that it is a technical issue they have at the moment.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Thanks Shirely, all sorted now. :)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I had the same problem poppy123456 and they fixed it for me quite quickly, I was so worried I had done something wrong!! It wouldn't let me make new posts or anything and I kept getting the same message
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Glad it wasn't just me haha. I posted this thread just to see if i could post a comment. It does seem to be sorted now, thankfully. Tori was very quick to sort it for me last night before she went home.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'l blame the heat ha ha not the tech gremlins ha ha x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.