Poem called the power of flowers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called the power of flowers

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
A poem called the power of flowers
The sweet smell comes from the beautiful flower that stood so proudly in my garden and the glorious colours of the different flowers.
It was important they were kept hydrated by watering them each especially even when the weather is warm because i don't beautiful flowers to die or dry out.
So I need flowers growth to make sure  healthy and beautiful looking
I wish I was green-fingered but I am.  
But I once gave a shot but dad has taken to making our garden look glorious as plants different flowers on our front and back grounds and look seeing vibrant colours of different flowers and smells which are pleasant and loving each flower smell is so different 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.