If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

need some help

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Hello Scope online community
I appreciate anyone could anyone help me I am struggling to get back outlook email address. I can't remember the password.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

When you try to log in, is there an option saying something along the lines of "Forgotten password" that you can click to reset your password? 

If one isn't showing, you might be able to use this page on the Microsoft website to reset your password. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2022
    Options

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Globster said:

No worries. I hope you are able to get it resolved.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Ross_Scope

I hope so too I dont like save passwords on my computer @Ross_Scope Do suggestions about passwords

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Hi @Globster, I understand, it's important to stay confident that all your details are safe and secure. In terms of passwords, I think two recommendations I have would be to use a password manager, such as the one offered by Google as part of a Google account, and to have two-step verification set up so that your accounts have an extra layer of security.

• Globster
    Options
    @Ross_Scope
    I did realise I had set up google-authenticator on my outlook email account, but I am struggling to type the number that google authenticator gives because time selective with a few seconds the numbers change @Ross_Scope or anyone on the scope give any suggests would welcomed  

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Hi @Globster, I understand what you mean, I've used Google authenticator before and had the same issue. Whenever I used it I made sure to have my log-in page open on a separate device so I was ready to type, I would then open the app on my phone and be as quick as possible. 

I appreciate though that it still may be quite challenging for some even doing it that way. Have you checked the settings of the app to see if the time can be changed?

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.