Story — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Story

Options
Wibbles
Wibbles Community member Posts: 1,603 Pioneering

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Episode 1:

It was 2072, I woke up feeling slightly strange and looked around me to see why

My vision was blurred as if looking through liquid and when I came fully back to reality – I saw why

There were shelves and shelves of heads in liquid filled glass jars with pipes and cables attached to them – some were clearly recognisable – others were not – most were asleep (or dead) !

I WAS ONE OF THEM !

Then I remembered more – the world had changed in the last 50 years – since the corona virus attack from the alien Grays.

(Ronald Bump, the, then President of the USA had been replaced by Bo Jiden, another nincompoop  – both had been inaugurated when they were over 100 years old and both were incontinent -  Bo Jiden had  finally challenged the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un to death in mortal combat and lost……

Part of the agreement was that the winner, won the other competitors country – which wasn’t good for the rest of the world, especially the UK – Who, since Brexit, had come to rely, totally on the USA for trade)

In the last 50 years – I had become an anti-Gray fighter and had been captured in a last ditch attempt to regain control of the earth and had been captured  in a battle for Glastonbury – which was a known stronghold for the aliens.

They had removed our heads in an attempt to find out what we knew about anti-alien fighters – they had used their technology to keep us alive via nutrient-rich liquid in the jars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued !!
(if I get enough positive feedback)

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.