The poem called Lioness heading the Semi Football match in the woman Euros — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The poem called Lioness heading the Semi Football match in the woman Euros

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
edited July 2022 in Coffee lounge

The poem called  Lioness heading the Semi Football  match in the woman Euros

The Lioness and management staff arrive at Bramall Lane in rain.

As some of the players will be feeling nervous ahead of one biggest games that some of these players have faced. 

When the Lioness players head out alongside the Sweedish players to a full stadium kick-off time arrives and at that time talk will stop.

It will be down to the Lioness players who are in the starting lineup to show their skilful abilities to use their quick feet to beat  Sweedish defenders and have England fans off their seats as see the England score some early goals which help settle the nervous down lioness players and the hopeful the Lioness players will control the game and when the final whistle is blown by the referee the Lioness will be victorious and the Lioness heading to woman euros football final at the English home of football. 

The nation is behind Lioness ahead into the biggest game. Come you Lioness players I hope to play stylish and slick football manager Sarina Wiegman and the coaching staff got all the understanding way they want the   Lioness to players which has fans off their seats because it has truly been a beautiful way the  Lioness are playing their football in a fairish glorious style of football the  Lioness have played in the tournament so far. I know some England fans will be biting their nails and watching the game through their fingers while they watch the game on their television sets and unable to sit on their setees which means ease till   Lioness win

I hope Lioness's dream will carry they will achieve Europan glory when the Lioness captain Leah Williamson will be lifting the Europan trophy in a front of a full Wembley football stadium.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.