my commonwealth inspired poem — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

my commonwealth inspired poem

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,377 Disability Gamechanger
my  commonwealth inspired poem
The opening commonwealth games were last night 
Under the lights of alexander stadium.
It was beautiful seeing the glorious gold bull which represents Birmingham.
Now it's down to the athletics from the countries competing against each other to see which athletics will win a medal for countries in different sporting events talking around the different cities in the UK. I pray the beautiful sun shines throughout the games because if results affected due to the rain It will be interesting which countries' athletics end up at the top medals table at the end, it is wonderful to see athletics from all descend on Birmingham. I sit back with a nice cup of tea to the different sporting events on the television set let's see which athletics can past test a winning medal but share not ever athletics can win a medal because can certainly hold your head up you have certainly made your nation proud a try again at next commonwealth game there is a shame not quite reaching the level for a medal at this commonwealth. It just means it is quite your time in the limelight this time. But don't give fight you definitely back as a shining your athletics sports whatever that may be It is amazing to see you competing for some world best athletics put yourselves to test so know next you will need reach.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.