Hi, my name is Clarity6871! I need to have a copy of my Pip Award — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Clarity6871! I need to have a copy of my Pip Award

Options
Clarity6871
Clarity6871 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited August 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I need to have a copy of my Pip Award. My Concessionary  Bus Pass Team need a copy of my points. Ms Daisy

Comments

• Clarity6871
    Options
    Who do I contact for this please.

Ms Daisy
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You need to ring PIP Telephone: 0800 121 4433 and ask them to send you a copy of your PIP award. Do be aware that it can often take anything up to an hour for them to answer the phone.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Clarity6871
    Options
    The que for the phone is awful. I can never get through. I waited four hours yesterday.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As soon as they open works for me too. The only way to get a copy of the form is to continue to try to get through.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome @Clarity6871 thanks for your post today :)

I had to ring up for a copy of my PIP award when I was renewing my Blue Badge. As other members have mentioned, a good time to call is in the morning, and you do have to stick with it until you get through. Mine took about 20 minutes give or take. 

It might be helpful to put the phone on speaker while you wait, then you can still listen out while doing other things. 

Let us know how it goes, and I hope you enjoy using your bus pass when you get it Ms Daisy

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Clarity6871 :) Were you able to get through to them today?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Clarity6871
    Options
    Yes I did actually.  After waiting nearly  three hours. I spoke to an Adviser and he is sending  information  I need. 
    I have enough points he said to be eligible  for my Bus Pass.

Ms Daisy 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm glad you managed to get through @Clarity6871 but I'm sorry it took so very long!

Hopefully your letter will arrive soon, and you can get your bus pass sorted :)

Where are you hoping to travel on the bus, will it be every day, or for special trips?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.