Mobile technology research: Looking for research volunteers who have dyslexia

jayyyr
jayyyr Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited August 2022 in People power
Hello! I’m looking for people with dyslexia who would be interested in volunteering for a research study.

For my Masters at City, University of London, I’m researching how the design of mobile search engines could be improved for people with dyslexia.

Taking part will involve 2 video calls on Zoom, Microsoft Teams or similar. It will take no longer than 2 hours of your time in total.

A small donation of £10 will be made to a charity of each participant's choice. More info at this link: https://tinyurl.com/study-info 

Please feel free to reply here if you're interested, or e-mail me at jason.reed@city.ac.uk

You will need to be based in the UK to take part. Thank you for your consideration!

- Jason

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    Thanks for posting your project here @jayyyr, we wish you all the best with your studies. Please see below our disclaimer:

events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, Research and opportunities to get involved in board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and ConditionsCommunity Guidelines, and House Rules