Hey I'm Lou — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hey I'm Lou

Options
Theticcyprincess
Theticcyprincess Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my name is Lou. I'm really struggling to connect with people and form friendships. Please say hi if you're up for a chat!

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,589 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Theticcyprincess welcome to the forum. Lots of us on here that you can Interact with.  Join in with the conversations, that are about, coffee lounge under categories is a good place to look. 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning @Theticcyprincess welcome to our great group, it's nice to meet you.
    When your ready have a look around the site, if you have any problems with how the forum works just ask, some one is bound to be on line.
    If you want to meet some of us for general chats/games look under categories and join us in the coffee lounge.

Look forward to seeing you around.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Theticcyprincess :) Thank you for joining us!

You've come to the right place to chat to friendly people and connect with others who might have similar experiences or interests to you. 

Do you have any particular interests or hobbies that you'd like to share with us? 

I noticed that your username is 'theticcyprincess', and was wondering whether you tic? A loved one of mine lives with Tourette's and has a range of tics, which is why I was curious :) 

I'd definitely encourage you to visit the coffee lounge, as advised by the others. We chat about a range of topics, and play some fun games too. 

You can see our other categories of discussion here.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,815 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Lou, nice to meet you, people are always up for a chat on this forum, there are specific sections if you want to talk about something in particular but the coffee lounge is good if you just want a chat
  • emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi@Theticcyprinces  or Lou I'm up for a chat😃
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi@Theticcyprinces  or Lou I'm up for a chat😃
    you got a game to finish ha ha 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.