Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Car show

Options
2»

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,224 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks @Biblioklept and @SueHeath

Yes Sue it's definitely a very expensive hobby...while I'd love an old car I think I will stick to just enjoying the cars when I go to the shows rather than getting one myself. :blush:
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yep thats the same as us @66Mustang we love any days out like that and the food shows ha ha x
  • 66Mustang
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @SueHeath yes we like food shows as well, we are looking into some Christmas markets to go to, we have decided the Birmingham one will be a bit hard to get to so that's off for us I think
  • SueHeath
    Options
    yep i can remember you enquiring about our Birmingham market, to be honest  we think there all the same it's just nice if you go to the one in nice places like York. Have you thought about going to any of the stately homes that have Christmas Fayres/markets illuminations they are nice and Christmassy as well x
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    @SueHeath

We thought about the York one too, really nice city but same problems for us with inability to use public transport and accessibility.

We decided to just go to a few near us, rather than one that is far away, and spend the money saved on travelling on extra treats. :D

The stately home idea is a great idea actually!!...We have a stately home near us which has a Christmas fate kind of thing and I think it has some kind of light trail that you can drive through but I'm not 100% sure. It's National Trust as well and we are members so may get a discount. I will have to look into it!!

• SueHeath
    Options
    Yep we prefer them ones @66Mustang they can be expensive but they have a lovely feel and we don't find them as hectic or busy as the markets, even with limited walking they can be good x
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.