Need help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Need help

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Hello Scope online community
I thinking of sending poetry writing in to an opportunity but I struggling to decide which poetry writing I send in for the opportunity.
I appreciated online community members' suggestions  

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hmm- that's a hard one @Globster!

I think some of my favourite ones you've written more recently include:
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    I appricated your suggestions and appreciate thank so much @Tori_Scope :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,812 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Do you have a cause or issue that you have strong feelings about? Maybe an issue that is especially relevant today, like the one about the energy prices? But any issue that you want to raise as I think it's a good platform to get your voice heard as well as share your poetry. :)
  • Globster
    Options
    @66Mustang thank you I appreciate your suggestion  :)

• Globster
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @Teddybear12
    I appreciate your suggestions of which poems put for the opportunity :)

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,563 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck from me too @Globster. Do you have a gut instinct of one you would like to submit? I find gut instinct to usually be true, even if we are in hesitation. Please feel free to let us know how it goes for you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Options
    Hello to Scope online community
    I have just read that they want a 3-minute audio or video for my submission but I don't know how to do this. I would if anyone scope online community members could help or advise how to do this.

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    Is it an audio or video clip of you reading out your poetry @globster

If so, do you have a smartphone with a camera on it, or a laptop/computer with a webcam?

• Globster
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    I appreciate your explanation thank you @Tori_Scope :)

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @Globster. It is the very least you deserve. If we can do anything else to help please don't hesitate to let us know. We are all here for you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I appreciate the Scope online community support thank you so much
    I hope you are well @L_Volunteer?

• L_Volunteer
    Options
    You are welcome @Globster. It is the very least you deserve. I am well thank you. How are you doing?  :)

• Globster
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I am well but cerebral palsy is playing up while I few weeks wait for hospital treatment. @L_Volunteer I'm glad to hear you are well :)

• Globster
    Options
    Hello Scope online community
    I have completed and submitted my application form and you and the poem I choose to send in is Let our passion shine to the opportunity I have been talking about at the start of this post. I definitely scope online updated on my progress in this opportunity.
    Thank you to the Scope online community members for the ongoing support of the scope online community :)

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    Best of luck @globster

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,812 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oooh fingers crossed for you @Globster! Good luck <3
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,065 Scope online community team
    Options
    Good luck @Globster
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,563 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck from me too

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.