Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Bobath Adult Monthly Meet-up for September
Our monthly adult meet-up is back with a brand new focus on nutrition and well-being in CP with Lisa Gatenby, Registered Nutritionist.
About this event
Join us on Zoom with a supportive group of peers, where we discuss your experiences and share helpful information on how to manage your condition at home.
Led by our Adult Bobath neuro-physiotherapist and members of our Bobath team, you can ask us any burning questions, join the discussion and gain some general coping strategies.
We are excited as this will be presented by Lisa Gatenby, a Registered Nutritionist, who specialises in complex medical cases and brain injury and works with many clients with Cerebral Palsy. She will lead the discussion on nutrition and well-being in CP.
By registering for this session, you'll be added to our Monthly Adult Meet-up mailing list, where we can inform you about future meet-ups and other relevant events and support available for you. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing [email protected]
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.8K Coffee lounge
- 87 Games lounge
- 473 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 226 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 797 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 644 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 372 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 820 Transport and travel
- 31.5K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 876 Chronic pain and pain management
- 178 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 326 Sensory impairments
- 825 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions