I'm looking for someone to fill benefit forms for me — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm looking for someone to fill benefit forms for me

Options
carneyd1952__
carneyd1952__ Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am looking for someone to fill benefit forms for me

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,540 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Unfortunately, we don't help with filling out the actual forms, we can only give advice on how to fill them out. You would need to contact an advice agency near you to ask if they can help with this. Start here. https://advicelocal.uk/
    If you can't find help then i'm sure if you tell us which form you're trying to fill in, someone can advise you.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @carneyd1952__ :) 

As poppy123456 has explained, this isn't something we can directly help with unfortunately. Is there anything in particular about the form you're trying to complete that you're finding challenging? 

You may also find it helpful to contact our friendly helpline team, if you'd find it easier to chat this over with someone on the phone. You can call them on 0808 800 33 33
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.