employment Tribunal List of Documents — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

employment Tribunal List of Documents

Options
tattylashes
tattylashes Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2022 in Work and employment
Hi, 

Can anyone advise.  I've got to prepare a list if documents to show to the respondrnt. 

These documents are what I am to rely on as evidence eg HR records, payslips, contract. 

But...to help tribunal understand the condition, capeability what occupational health intervention is expected to do for the employer,  the reasonable adjustments that are effective, the role of the GP and sick notes and the limits of their responsibility,   

Gov statistics on capability,
Relevant HR Best practice guides from CIPD
Union Best practice guides for employers on managing people with my condition and protecting against discrimination, 
HSE rules
Peer Reviewed Research papers about the condition, treatment, prognosis
NHS info Guideance notes on employment and the condition. 
. GOV sources
Case Law

So they're are secondary sources:

Do I need to list these too in the Document List Disclosure, or is it soley just the documents directly relating to me and the employment. 

These secondary sources provide evidence that underpins my witness statement and impact statement, as a reliable general expert witness but without the cost. 

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @tattylashes. How have things been for you more recently? I appreciate that it has been a little while since you last posted this thread now.

Apologies that no one has responded to you sooner. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to help  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.