Anyone like cats 🐱:) - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone like cats 🐱:)

Options

Comments

• jan5987
    jan5987 Community member Posts: 107 Courageous
    Options
    Lovely pictures. I love cats and have had them all my life. I have a Siamese pure white cat, he's 8 and an indoor cat.

Thank you 😊 😃. 
    Wow Siamese has he a good temperament? Do you have a picture? 

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Some great photos above. I've become a cat lover since taking in Shadow who was abandoned near me with her mum & brother (who now live with one of my neighbours) 3 years ago.

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm loving all of the cat pics!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Poppy_
    Poppy_ Community Volunteer Host Posts: 192 Pioneering
    Options
    I am also loving all the cat pictures. I also love cats, my family owned a cat for 20 years. I would get another cat, however that will have to wait until I move out of the family home
    Poppy_
    Community Volunteer Host with a passion for reading.

• Phillfroggy
    Phillfroggy Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
    Options
    I have a cat called Neo found him abandoned and up until a month ago thought He was a She lol
  • jan5987
    Options
    I have a cat called Neo found him abandoned and up until a month ago thought He was a She lol

awww bless least you know now. Lovely photo, he looks so relaxed. 😊😊

chiarieds said:
    Some great photos above. I've become a cat lover since taking in Shadow who was abandoned near me with her mum & brother (who now live with one of my neighbours) 3 years ago.

Awww Shadow is a gorgeous cat, so kind of you, lots of people just abandon cats like whisky. Lovely photo 😃😃

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    Cool name @Phillfroggy! Is it relating to The Matrix? 

• Phillfroggy
    Phillfroggy Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
    Options
    Cool name @Phillfroggy! Is it relating to The Matrix? 
    Haha yeas my daughter named him I’m glad as it is a name that suited a girl or boy lol. Had a pure black cat with stunning yellow eyes called Bagheera Sadly he passed away and I lot all the photos when I lost my old phone .
  • Tori_Scope
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss of Bagheera @Phillfroggy, it's never easy when a pet dies. Though you've lost the photos, I'm sure you have lots of happy memories with him :)

• lell4
    lell4 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    I love cats i have 4 and i hand reared a two day old kitten who lived till 19 and a half 
  • wendy41
    wendy41 Community member Posts: 228 Pioneering
    Options
    I miss my two cats 'Jingles & Felix'. Since they've passed, not been able to afford having another animal as living in rental accomadation there is 'clauses' in our tenancy agreement that there is a £200 fee for each animal and at end of tenancy must provide a receipt to state had the place fumigated! So no animals currently. HOWEVER on a brighter note; do have a neighbours cat that visits alot; he's lovely. So brings a ray of sunshine when he decides to visit, eat, sleep and then trots off again. 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As a cat lover I'm really enjoying this thread :) I had some lovely cats growing up, but since moving my partner and I haven't been able to get a cat of our own, perhaps one day...

I know my mum would love another cat, but the road is quite busy now, and we all find losing them very hard, Luckily, as others have mentioned, having strays and visitors nearby is always a comfort!

I've recently returned from holiday to Greece, and we came across a lot of cats in the villages and taverna's, all on the look out for tasty treats  :D 

I'll share a few pictures here: 

Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • wendy41
    wendy41 Community member Posts: 228 Pioneering
    Options
    OMG! Think I would stay in Greece! LOL!  :)
  • Nanniecat
    Nanniecat Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful  cats, some stories  were sad 😔  but others were so happy and uplifting  💕
  • jan5987
    Options
    As a cat lover I'm really enjoying this thread :) I had some lovely cats growing up, but since moving my partner and I haven't been able to get a cat of our own, perhaps one day...

I know my mum would love another cat, but the road is quite busy now, and we all find losing them very hard, Luckily, as others have mentioned, having strays and visitors nearby is always a comfort!

I've recently returned from holiday to Greece, and we came across a lot of cats in the villages and taverna's, all on the look out for tasty treats  :D 

I'll share a few pictures here: 

Awww lovely sharing those photos, beautiful photos, hope you had a wonderful holiday. 😃😃
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,006 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I said to my son earlier can you buy me a cat please,  lol. Not sure I want a kitten, i don't have the energy. Maybe an older kitten, we will see
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,884 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    i like cats yours look great, sadly my wife is allergic, my daughter has a cat, he is lovely
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Not so great that your wife is allergic @Grinchy! Seems like we have a lot of community members who like cats though  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
    Options
  • spudgun
    spudgun Community member Posts: 25 Courageous
    Options
    These two are great and don't trigger allergies.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.