Hocus Pocus 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hocus Pocus 2

Options
Phillfroggy
Phillfroggy Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
Ok I’m 43yr old man but I’m so excited for the Hocus Pocus movie.. it’s taken way way to long for this to be made, both my son and daughter  and their mom have watched this 100’s of times with me and we are all planning on getting together to watch the new one. Their mom isn’t to fussed think she will enjoy an evenings peace and quiet lol They are 20 and 19 now excited.. I find it harder and harder to find things we can do as a family now days because of there age.

Comments

• Poppy_
    Poppy_ Community Volunteer Host Posts: 192 Pioneering
    Options
    I am too, hocus pocus and a lot of the 90s Disney movies made my childhood
    Poppy_
    Community Volunteer Host with a passion for reading.

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with that @Phillfroggy! I hope that you enjoy watching it together :) You'll have to give us your review in a comment. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Phillfroggy
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with that @Phillfroggy! I hope that you enjoy watching it together :) You'll have to give us your review in a comment. 
    I definitely will Tori 🙂
  • Phillfroggy
    Options
    Poppy_ said:
    I don’t think we will ever be to old to enjoy movies from when we were toung that made us smile 😊 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,874 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it, to, i recently got the original on bluray steelbook, still holds up today, glad your watching as a family 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm 65 and i still love these types of films, i can't wait to watch it x
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,436 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Agree was a good film 
  • Phillfroggy
    Options
    SueHeath said:
    I'm 65 and i still love these types of films, i can't wait to watch it x
    Good morning sue I tried to get them to watch bednobs and broomstick and chitty  chitty bang bang bang but they weren’t interested. My daughter loves the sound of music thou.
  • Phillfroggy
    Options
    Grinchy said:
    I'm looking forward to it, to, i recently got the original on bluray steelbook, still holds up today, glad your watching as a family we watch everything online now but we still own a lot of Disney videos lol
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have been hearing such good things!  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
    Options
    I'm excited to watch Hocus Pocus 2 on Disney plus because I have seen the first film.
  • Phillfroggy
    Options
    I'm excited to watch Hocus Pocus 2 on Disney plus because I have seen the first film.
    I can’t wait …  me and my 2 young adults are going to watch the original then the new one straight after as it’s a direct sequel to the first movie 🙂
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 174 Listener
    Options
    I had no idea they making a new film. I hope it is good I've lost faith with family movies lately. I saw the new Pinocchio and I thought it was atrociously bad. I love the first Hocus Pocus, Bette Midler is a legend.
  • chloeblue04
    Options
    Well KerryBemmy I watched the live-action remake of Disney's Pinocchio on Thursday 8th September on Disney plus and I thought it's better than Disney's 2nd animated feature film made in 1940. I watched it 4 times and I loved it. 
  • chloeblue04
    Options
    Really Phillfroggy? It sounds like a good idea. My mum and I loved watching Hocus Pocus. Have you seen the trailer of the sequel on Youtube? 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh, I do love Disney!  <3
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Poppy_
    Poppy_ Community Volunteer Host Posts: 192 Pioneering
    Options
    Poppy_ said:
    I don’t think we will ever be to old to enjoy movies from when we were toung that made us smile 😊 
    Definitely
    Poppy_
    Community Volunteer Host with a passion for reading.

• Phillfroggy
    Options
    So I watched Hocus Pocus 2 and I thought it was brilliant (sshhh my kids don’t know I’ve watched it 🫣🤫) they have decided to honour me with a few hours of their time Wednesday evening so we will be watching it then …. But the film was as good as the original.
    Bette Midler…Kathy Najimy and Sarah Jessica Parker are so talented and it’s like it was only yesterday they played these characters for the first time. I highly recommend you all watch it and ignore the some of the critic’s reviews…. Most of them aren’t even old enough to remember the first one… if it doesn’t have superhero’s fighting monsters and aliens from other Galaxies they don’t want to know. This is true hallowe’en family fun 😊😊😊
  • L_Volunteer
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Do you have access to Disney Plus @Pam or know anyone who has access to Disney Plus? Hocus Pocus 2 is on there currently.

You can pay £7.99 for a month's subscription if you wish or borrow someone else's device who already has it.

Would love it if you didn't have to miss out on seeing it due to the cost :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.