If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Cheeky! Is there a way to login online to access a recent copy of my son's PIP award?

Options
Cheeky
Cheeky Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I look forward to being a member of this support site and hope i am able to offer support wherever i can based on my own experiences :-)
I am trying to find out if there is a way to login onlinde to access a recengt copy of a PIP award for my son xx

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

To get a copy of an award letter you need to call the helpline you can't request them online unfortunately 
  • Cheeky
    Cheeky Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you so much, yes after seemingly searching everywhere.. I have just now called them and they advised that they are extremely behind with technology haha … and it could be 10years before more online services are available ;-) x 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Cheeky Hello there and welcome to our online community, I'm glad you found us and Janer was able to help with your question. You would think there would be some kind of online portal where you could access these documents but patience is key it would seem  :D

I've moved your thread to our PIP, DLA and AA category to help others spot it, and you might want to peruse this section to see what PIP matters are other members are chatting about. 

I hope you have a lovely afternoon and you know where we are should you ever need us.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.