If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Notifications…I can’t seem to click on them?

Options
CoffeeFirst
CoffeeFirst Scope Member Posts: 203 Empowering
I’ve tried several times but nothing. 

Is something down perhaps? 

Comments

• CoffeeFirst
    Options
    Please ignore…it seems to be working now 😀😀🤞🤞

How strange though! 
  • CoffeeFirst
    Options
    @Teddybear12; I think you are right, it’s them Gremlins about!
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Championing
    Options
    I'm getting fed up of mine now - mines been of a couple of days now - has been reported and scope on the case - i'm just getting frustrated with it - on one notification i had 300 + comments and i thought wowww busy night ha ha when i found the thread going the long way round the thread was on 2018 ha ha weird x
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    Oh, those tech devils! Do feel free to let us know if you have any ongoing issues or concerns though  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • SueHeath
    Options
    The tech demons still not fixed @L_Volunteer something to do with spam filter i think ha ha - i'm deff missing out on some chats now x
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,806 Championing
    Options
    I've had a problem with notifications for the past few days as well.  If I try to click them they just 'hang' with the loading circle endlessly spinning.  I can access the same topics immediately by clicking on them in the actual forum though.
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Yep i'm finding it very frustrating @OverlyAnxious the numbers i am seeing on my notifications are on the hundreds ha ha  - when i try to clear the numbers "mark read" they still keep coming back - 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    Thanks everyone for bringing it to our attention  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.