Hello Dorota from Sweden — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello Dorota from Sweden

Options
Dorota72
Dorota72 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello it’s difficult to find someone specially if you are gay or lesbian like I am I would love to have a girlfriend because there’s only one thing missing in my life a girlfriend. I have really nice kids they are living on their own I have a nice job that I love but no girlfriend yet :) wishing you a very nice day 🌺 if you want to write directly to me you are welcome to do so [Removed by moderator - email address] hugs 🤗 Dorota 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @dorota72 :) It's good to see that you've made a post in our dating, sex, and relationships category! 

As you may be aware, we're a charity based in England and Wales. That being said, you're welcome to chat to people through the community to share experiences and find common interests.

Do you mind me asking what kind of things you've tried to find a girlfriend? 

I met my current girlfriend through a dating app, but I know not everyone has as much luck with them :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.