If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi everyone. My friend's partner's mum is trying to stop him from taking his epilepsy medication

Options
BrianMcFaddenfan07
BrianMcFaddenfan07 Community member Posts: 253 Pioneering
I'm not sure if I'm in the right place here, but I'm looking for some help for a friend as she'd worried that her partner's mum is trying to stop him from taking his epilepsy medication. They've been told by both a doctor and a paramedic that her (my friend's) partner has got epilepsy. She has epilepsy herself as she's had it all her life. My friend is beside herself with worry. I've offered to look for advice on a parent stopping their adult epileptic child from taking their epilepsy medication, but I've got nowhere so far, but I'm not giving up yet.
I'm wondering if anyone can help me with finding out anything that can help my friend and her partner. 

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.