If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

mental health

Kayles Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2022 in Mental health and wellbeing
Hi my names Kayleigh I was sectioned under the mental health act for 6 years and before that tones of times I've even been on 58 136 sections but I was on Clozapine now they have stopped it and now the voices are serieously bad again I want to tell my doctor but I'm worrid he will section me again as i have self harm a lot and tried to top my self a few times and i really don't want to go back into hospital again any advice would be greatfull 


  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,102 Scope online community team
    Hello @Kayles and welcome to the community.
    It sounds like you're having a bit of a rough time at the moment. While I appreciate you might not want to speak to your doctor about everything, in these situations it's always better to seek the advice and support of a professional. Do you have access to a crisis team or any support from social services?

    If you're struggling with thoughts of suicide or self-harm, you can reach out to Samaritans on 116 123, but it would be better to speak to a medical or mental health professional. I'm going to send you an email and see if we can find you some extra support, but in the meantime if you think you might be in any danger, please contact emergency services or go to our local hospital.
    Community Manager
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.