Resident evil biohazard PS4 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Resident evil biohazard PS4

Options
csno01
csno01 Community member Posts: 393 Pioneering
Hi everyone,
Are there any Fans in this form of the resident evil Gaming series? I am playing resident evil biohazard and have a question with regards to entering the gate on arrival at the house. How do I do this please? 

Thank you
csno01

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Have you managed it @csno01??
    It's been a while since I played. The gate is chained right? There's a van somewhere down a path with some stuff around it, (check it out) but then go past this and there's another gate with a sign which you go through, keep going and going. I believe there's a scare around here and then you turn around and keep going past some dead crows.

You'll eventually get to the backyard of the house. Drop into the garden and go to the fire pit. Eventually you'll find the back of the house and back door!

Good luck! <3 

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Have you managed to get in the house yet @csno01?

It's not a game I've played as I'm not a fan of horror, but I do enjoy gaming, so would love to know how you progress!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • csno01
    Options
    Thank you @Biblioklept. That is very helpful.

I will give it a go and let you know.

What games have you been playing recently @Alex_Scope ?
  • csno01
    Options
    I’m in! :-)
    Meant to be following a TV camera crew although I have now lost my reporter I need to find him.

Explore, explore explore. That’s what I like about video games you can get lost in them.

:-:smile:
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm an explorer too @csno01 I love finding collectables and hidden secrets in games :) I'm glad to hear you got inside, there's always a solution.

Lately I've been playing God of War to prepare for God of War Ragnarok, which is coming out soon...
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.