I'm on pip and universal credit. I've still not received the disability cost of living grant — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm on pip and universal credit. I've still not received the disability cost of living grant

Options
karen1901
karen1901 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2022 in Cost of living
Hello. I am presently on pip and universal credit and I have still not recieved the disability cost of living grant of £150.00. I have already completed the HMRC payment missing form and they have replied to say I am entitled but I still have not received the payment as of today's date.. 24th October 2022...Any advice would be appreciated. 

Comments

• Rachel31
    Rachel31 Community member Posts: 22 Connected
    Options
    Hi Karen I am in the exactly the same position I I am on PIP and universal credit, I have filled in the missing cost of living payment and still not heard anything at all, one person said on the forum they received a letter say you will receive it in due course, it’s frustrating because I don’t know what to do myself !! 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @karen1901 You will get it soon, numerous threads on this forum indicate many are starting to receive it. I agree it is frustrating but unfortunately as you have filled the form out all you can do now is wait.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.