Government — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Government

Options
Margare93222061
Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 426 Pioneering
Let’s hope  the government help people with the cost of living and their heating bills after March 2023  benefit payments are very poor in the UK I feel for the people that can not work due to their health  problems.

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Let's hope so @Margare93222061 :) 

How do you feel about Rishi Sunak becoming the new PM?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Pioneering
    Options
    So the slippery slimey  snake is the new pm. Give him 2 months before Rishi is shown the door and the Circus continued.  He has played a part in helping to get rid of 2 PMs so should be interesting to see his relationships with the fellow MPs. Larry the cat for PM.
  • Margare93222061
    Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 426 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi  Teddy,
    good to here from you, i  hope Toby is ok  I am waiting to hear whether the company I work for can offer me another  role as regarding employment  trip to the supermarket tomorrow take care Teddy
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don’t see Rishi as a Machiavellian villain, I think he’ll be a steady hand at the helm but that’s all. I can’t see him being the big personality but we had one like that and it was an absolute disaster. Now we need stability again.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.