CP Network Meeting Thursday 17th November 2022 - 6pm-7pm — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

CP Network Meeting Thursday 17th November 2022 - 6pm-7pm

Options
Abdi_Scope
Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 271 Pioneering
Hello All - I hope you are well.

I just wanted to check in and see how you are all doing.

Our next meeting is on: Thursday 17th November  6pm-7pm - if you have any topics you want to raise, please put them here and Richard and I will schedule time.

Also just to remind you all the CP Survey will be closing on 1st November 2022 please do fill it out if you haven't as yet. Thanks to all those who have completed the survey!

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Abdi_Scope. I hope you are well too and thanks for your post. 

I think you have created a really great conversation starter. Hopefully, if anyone has any topics they want to raise, they will put them here. 

Good luck with your next meeting. I hope it goes well and if anyone has any questions, concerns or comments, please don't hesitate to put them on this thread either  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.