Do you wear slippers?

Options
Tori_Scope
Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
I grew up wearing slippers in the house, and my partner has a pair of slippers for me for when I'm at hers. But I don't have a pair to wear in my own house!

I'm not sure how common it is to wear slippers, so I thought I'd ask you folk :) 

Do you wear slippers?

Do you wear slippers? 19 votes

Yes
73%
poppy123456leeCaleasywoodbineSandy_123[Deleted User]Alex_Alumniwendy41SilvanoSteve_in_The_CityBinky1234[Deleted User][Deleted User]Sianee 14 votes
No
26%
Adrian_Scopebg844SueHeathCartiniBiblioklept 5 votes

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Options
    Only if my foot is extreme cold 
  • Cartini
    Cartini Community member Posts: 1,107 Trailblazing
    Options
    No
    I wear sliders - like flip flops but the strap goes over the foot instead of between the toes.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,297 Championing
    Options
    Yes
    Yes always during the winter. I always buy mine from next because they're my favourite.
  • Binky1234
    Binky1234 Community member Posts: 445 Empowering
    Options
    Yes
    I have hard sole slippers that I use nip out the back to do whatever, bins, hanging washing etc

Then I have two pairs of house slippers one pair is like a fluffy ugg boots and the other are just  normal slip on slippers.

I love slippers and slipper socks.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    Options
    Ooh I do actually wear fluffy socks and slipper socks @Binky1234... I don't see them as the same as slippers, but perhaps they are!
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,967 Championing
    Options
    Yes
    I do need a new pair when I get round to it but defo slippers in the house
  • Binky1234
    Binky1234 Community member Posts: 445 Empowering
    Options
    Yes
    Ooh I do actually wear fluffy socks and slipper socks @Binky1234... I don't see them as the same as slippers, but perhaps they are!
    Your likely right I just call them slipper socks as that is how the shop I bought them from described them.
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Options
    No
    Cartini said:
    I wear sliders - like flip flops but the strap goes over the foot instead of between the toes.
    Me too.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Options
    No
    I wear a type of mule in the house, don't ask me why but i had to stop wearing slippers a few years ago as i kept slipping on the stairs ha ha x
  • wendy41
    wendy41 Community member Posts: 224 Empowering
    Options
    Yes
    My slippers are crocs. I wouldn't be without them! I originally disliked them to start with and wasn't till I tried a pair on that I fell in love with the comfort. Never looked back. I wear a pair in the shower as prevents slipping. I have 2 new pair hanging up. Also I can't walk in sandals or trainers in summer without socks; crocs I'm able to walk in without socks and let my feet breathe. Also grew up with my mum always telling me 'always put something on your feet!' 'Where's your slippers?' 'Don't walk around without slippers!'  :)<3
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,117 Championing
    Options
    Yes
    Yes I do now due to my diabetes and almost no feeling in the big toes on both feet, so have to protect them.
  • Sianee
    Sianee Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Options
    Yes
    I'm a bit strange.  I love slippers.  Every birthday/Christmas I get multiple pairs, all to match my pyjamas.  My slippers and pyjamas have to match.  I think I currently have about 20 pairs of slippers!!
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Options
    No
    Sianee said:
    I'm a bit strange.  I love slippers.  Every birthday/Christmas I get multiple pairs, all to match my pyjamas.  My slippers and pyjamas have to match.  I think I currently have about 20 pairs of slippers!!
    you'd be easy to buy for at Christmas Sianee ha ha x
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,926 Championing
    Options
    I will be the awkward one and say sometimes  :D