Clocks change tonight — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Clocks change tonight

Options
Sandy_123
Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,832 Disability Gamechanger
Clocks to go back tonight one hour about 2 am, most peoples clocks theses days are automatic. On phones etc 

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder, can’t wait for the extra hour in bed!
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,832 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes I think I'll probably be awake an hour early lol. Not looking faward to earlier darker nights
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I always feel like winters here/coming when we alter the clocks in October booo hooo - mind you at least me and hubby don't have to go to work in the dark anymore, that's another thing i don't miss ha ha x
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,673 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    To think it will be dark at 5-30 pm tomorrow, here comes winter.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,697 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I enjoy the extra hour in bed but don't like the early dark nights 

When I worked never seemed to see daylight went to work and back in the dark 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I really don't get why they still do it. But also would be weird if they didn't :D 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks team Scope! I would have had no idea otherwise  :p
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Dark here too @Teddybear12! Thank goodness for lights  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.