Sooty — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sooty

Options
Margare93222061
Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 426 Pioneering
Hi Teddy,
good to hear from you I am sorry to hear you are in pain with your Gail bladder would a hot bottle help?Teddy I do hope you will be able to get your Gail bladder sorted out soon no doubt there is a waiting list Sooty is keeping well  I have cardboard box that she sleeps in I hope Toby is  well.  Take care Teddy 

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    How are things for you at the moment @Teddybear12? Hopefully, you will be in less pain soon!  <3
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It sounds really positive that you finally have an appointment to see the consultant @Teddybear12. How are you feeling at the moment about seeing the consultant? 

Hopefully, you will know more then and feel even better. We are wishing you the best of luck, please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to support you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.