Poem called bonfire night — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called bonfire night

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called bonfire night 
our night skies are going be lit by Roman candles, Cathrine wheels and other fireworks which look beautiful watch through windows.
As our heart rates rise and my spams increase due to loud bangs and noise
Our poor dogs and cats will be scared out of their wits.
one last message to anyone who is going to fireworks display enjoy yourselves and stay safe.
While watching the glorious firework display.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your poem with us @Globster. Your writing is as wonderful as always! 

How was your bonfire night? I hope you managed to enjoy bonfire night  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    my spasms seemed come on because of the loud sound of the fireworks so bonfire night is not for me 
     L_Volunteer?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,820 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Globster
    Options
    @Sandy_123 thank you for kind words. I hope read one of your poems on the community soon  :)

• Binky1234
    Binky1234 Community member Posts: 408 Pioneering
    Options
    @Globster so true 

My dog was up to high doh but we just kept him distracted by playing ball with him and given him his kong filled with treats and sealed with peanut butter so that kept him amused.

@Globster nice poem 
    Knowing When to walk away is Wisdom, being able is courage, walking away with your head held high is dignity.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.