Form CFN 901 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Form CFN 901

APenny Community member Posts: 17 Connected
Hello can anybody help me need to claim my Spanish old age pension but I need this form CFN 901 but I have no idea where to get it from can anybody help Thanks 


  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @APenny Hello there, and ooh what a mystery. I looked for this yesterday and still can't find it.

    Did someone tell you it was called the CFN 901? I'm wondering if it might have changed name? This is a complete guess but if you could give us a little more information that might help. 

    Fingers crossed we can source it for you.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

    Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Saintly
    Saintly Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Did anyone find it? I am trying to claim some Italian State Pension from the time I was there and paid into it.
  • Manos1962
    Manos1962 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hello there

    This is the "TVP International Queries" from "Works and Pensions". 

    They can't take your details and send the form via e-mail.

    You have to provide your information (Name, address etc.) to send you the CFN 901 form either by contacting them on 0044 191 2187777 between the hours of 8.00am-6.00pm (United Kingdom time), or you can write to them at:

    The Pension Service 11 Mail Handling Site A Wolverhampton          WV98 1LW                 United Kingdom

    Hope this help


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.