Evening all — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Evening all

Options
GizmoTiddles
GizmoTiddles Community member Posts: 159 Pioneering
Thought I'd just pop in a say hi

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,907 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • GizmoTiddles
    GizmoTiddles Community member Posts: 159 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks @Teddybear12
    Just chilling Radio on in the background, playing poker online and doing well, just a pity it's only gameing as I'm a multi-millionaire 205,650 keeps the grey matter turning over. Oh and a glass of merlot, a real one to help the meds go down 🍷👍
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds like you were having a really great time chilling @GizmoTiddles. Yes, what a pity it's only gaming!

I can hear how you would be a lot richer if it was not only gaming. Keep up the things that keep the grey matter turning over and that you enjoy though  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.