If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Is it possible to additional documents to an existing claim?

Options
KiaZ
KiaZ Community member Posts: 25 Connected
Hello, 
Does anyone know if there is a way of uploading/submitting further information (documentation) to a claim that is still in process? 
I have upcoming assessments for PIP & ESA & have further information. 
Is it possible to send it to them? If so does anyone know how? 

Thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,212 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can post it to PIP/DWP but you'll need to ring them to ask them for the address because it varies depending on the area you live. You need to make sure you put your name and NI number on everything you send.
    For the work capability assessment (ESA) then you can send it straight to the Health assessment Advisory Service. They also have an email address but if you want to post it to them you will need to ring them to ask them what address to send the evidence to because like PIP it will be different depending on the area you live. Contact details for them is here. https://chdauk.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • KiaZ
    Options
    Thank you so much. I was actually dreading someone saying I'd have to call them. 
    I already need to call them to request my assessment be recorded but so far haven't been able due to anxiety. 
    Not to mention the need to physically sort out posting it. 
    These systems really are made to clash with peooles disabilities. 
    It really is so sad 😞 

Thank you again so much for this information 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,212 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    For the evidence for your PIP you will need to ring them, unless you kept a copy of the form you returned and then it will have the address at the back of that form.
    Please also be aware that because you're asking for the assessments to be recorded then there maybe a longer wait for this because the assessor will need to agree to it being recorded and not everyone agrees.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • KiaZ
    Options
    Thank you so much for this crucial information! @poppy123456
    Sadly I've heard too many stories of assessor's lying but also as my memory is so badly effected I feel it is crucial for my own saftey & sanity to know what was said. 
    Even if that means my assessments being put back I guess 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.